We are a unique clinic that has been servicing the Ottawa area since 2001, offering a personalized and unparalleled experience in an inviting setting.
We deliver a superior level of service with:
• Uncompromising integrity and compassion
• Ethical patient care and follow up
• Unbiased professionalism
• Years of experience
• Advanced techniques
• State-of-the-art equipment
• Dedicated Doctorate and Masters Level Registered Audiologists
Let us help you on your journey to better hearing health!
"Dedicating ourselves to the highest level of unbiased hearing health care."
0 of 15 questions completed
Please take a few moments to answer the following questions. At the end of the quiz, if your total number of points is greater than 14 (or 23.33%), a hearing problem/loss may be indicated. A further consultation with an Audiologist is recommended.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Thank you for taking the hearing test! If your total number of points is greater than 14 (or 23.33%), a hearing problem/loss may be indicated. A further consultation with an Audiologist is recommended. Please contact us regarding any questions or to book an appointment.
1. Do you often ask the person you are speaking with to repeat himself/herself?
2. Do you have difficulty understanding, when more than one person speaks?
3. Do you understand better when you can see the face of the person speaking?
4. Do you have difficulty understanding in noisy situations?
5. Do you find that people mumble or do not speak loudly enough?
6. Do you find that people speak too fast?
7. Do you have difficulty understanding the other person during phone conversations?
8. From another room, do you have difficulty hearing water running in the sink/bathtub?
9. From another room, do you have difficulty hearing the phone ringing? (If you no longer have a phone, due to hearing difficulties check “yes”.)
10. Do you have difficulty hearing the doorbell?
11. Do you have difficulty hearing someone knocking at the door?
12. Do people comment about the volume of your radio or television being too loud?
13. Do you avoid people because you are afraid of not understanding them?
14. Do you avoid activities or outings because of the noise around you?
15. How do you rate your hearing?